Virtu.Fitness makes every effort to help our users manage and control their personal information on the internet. Here are some guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us, when you visit our website and other online properties.
- Studio members
- Potential studio members
- Existing and potential employees
- Vendors, suppliers and customers of Virtu.Fitness
- Business partners
How we collect personal information
- We request your personal information and use it only as is necessary for the functioning of our studios and business operations, including completing memberships and providing a good workout experience. This might include your full name, age, weight, contact details, place of residence, food preferences, health history etc.
- We also actively seek feedback and suggestions from all our users, and might collect such information through an online form
How we use personal information
- The personal information you provide will be kept confidential, unless otherwise stated, and used to support your customer relationship with Virtu.Fitness. Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information on this site and alert you to promotional activities, new documentation, updated web information and other new products and services from Virtu.Fitness
- Agents or contractors of Virtu.Fitness who have access to your information are required to keep the personal information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Virtu.Fitness. We may enhance or merge your information collected at its site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you.
Disclosure of information
- Virtu.Fitness does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our studios. This includes any licensing forms or e-mail lists.
Updating personal iInformation
- You can request the individual information that Virtu.Fitness has collected about you via the Internet or have factual inaccuracies in this information corrected, by contacting email@example.com
Security of personal information
Virtu.Fitness will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. We use industry standard safeguards to ensure the security of personal information through physical, electronic and managerial procedures. Virtu.Fitness will not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease or license any personal information collected at any of our offices. When we no longer require personal information, we will safely destroy the information and delete it from its systems.
More information about your Privacy
Third party Internet sites and services accessible through this site have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Virtu.Fitness takes no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. Be aware that if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
How to Contact Us
If you wish to gain access to or correct your personal information or make a complaint about a breach of your privacy, you should contact:
We will respond to your query or complaint as soon as possible.